Posts Tagged ‘crime scenes’
I am here today taking a few questions posed by Aunt Becky of mommy wants vodka. She is one of my favourite bloggers because not only does her writing make a girl want to wet herself from laughing but she reads and comments on so many other folks blogs it isn’t even human. Plus she adores Canucks and that is reason enough for me to deify her in my opinion. Ok on that note here are the answers to her questionnaire.
Open Your Whore Mouth.
1) Do you like sprinkles on your ice cream? No I only like butterscotch sauce.
2) If you had to choose one word to banish from the English language, what would it be and why? weapons of mass destruction ; bullshit and chaos are the reason.
3) If you were a flavor, what would it be? popcorn
4) What’s the most pointless annoying chore you can think of that you do on a daily/weekly basis? plucking chin hairs
5) Of all the nicknames I’ve ever had in my life, Aunt Becky is the most widely known and probably my favorite. What’s your favorite nickname? (for yourself) dordie
6) You’re stuck on a desert island with the collective works of 5 (and only five) musical artists for the rest of your life. Who are they? 1. The Beatles 2. B.B. King, 3. Santana 4. Elton John 5. Ella Fitzgerald
7) Everything is better with bacon. True or false? True
8 ) If I could go back in time and tell Young Aunt Becky one thing, it would be that out of chaos, order will emerge. Also: tutus go with everything. What would you tell young self? Don’t worry about your tiny feet go-go boots won’t always be in fashion.
Is it just me or has the whole of female humanity just been a tiny bit more emotional lately. Me thinks there is a giant cloud of estrogen hovering over the North American continent. I can’t believe Nia Vardalos and Richard Dreyfuss actually made me weep the other night, but it’s true. I would make a lousy film critic right now because I gave it (My Life in Ruins) 5 blubbering thumbs up. Don’t even think about showing me one of those long distance telephone ads I would be a snotty mess. Men are running scared because one minute I’m crying the next I’m yelling. I may need to hone my crime scene cleanup skills. You’ll see me at the video store tonight weeping and walking up to the counter with the last copy of Sunshine Cleaning. I call it an educational film.
Hurry Aunt Becky I need to be pacified !